Why You Need Arlene to Represent You
Many people come and go into a person's professional life. I am fortunate that so many of my clients start as strangers and become my friends.
Why do past clients refer me to their friends, neighbors and coworkers?
- Experienced Negotiator. I am an astute negotiator on behalf of my clients.
- Real Estate Expertise. I've lived in Middletown for over 35 years. I know this market and community extensively.
- Project Organization. Searching for a home (or selling one) can be a costly endeavor, both in time and money.
- Easy Rapport. I listen to my clients. I make the process enjoyable, too.
If you are interested in purchasing a Monmouth County home (or selling), please call me on my mobile (732) 245-5548 or e-mail me at Arlene.Meyer@CBmoves.com.
Arlene's Awards and Designation
- B.S. Business Administration with a major in Marketing from Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ
- Certified with Coldwell Banker and CARTIS as Relocation Specialist
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation
- Monmouth County Association of Realtors (MCAR) Circle of Excellence
- Coldwell Banker Presidents Club
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1992
- Site Management
- New Construction
Arlene's Real Estate Service Areas
My clients, under my guidance and representation, have successfully bought and sold in the following areas of Middletown:
- Chapel Hill
- Oak Hill
- Port Monmouth
- River Plaza
Yet I extend my service area to locales outside Middletown, including Aberdeen, Atlantic Highlands, Colts Neck, Eatontown, Fair Haven, Freehold Borough, Freehold Township, Holmdel, Howell, Keasnburg, Keyport, Little Silver, Long Branch, Matawan, Manalapan, Marlboro, Monmouth Beach, Ocean Township, Oceanport, Red Bank, Rumson, Sea Bright, Shrewsbury, Tinton Falls, Union Beach, Wall, West Long Branch.
Type of Properties: Single-family, multi-family, multi-dwelling, apartment, condo, townhome, adult community, new construction, to be built homes, vacation homes, waterfront condo, site management at Park Ferry.
- Born and raised in New York.
- My family and I relocated to Ridgewood when I was a young girl. I attended Glen School Elementary on East Glen Avenue.
- Ridgewood High School.
- Graduated Fairleigh Dickeson University, the Teaneck Campus, with a B.S. Business Administration and Marketing.
- Resident of Monmouth County for over 35 years in Middletown in the same sub-division called King's Valley (Chapel Hill).
- "Meals on Wheels" Volunteer
- Past Member and Treasurer of the Fairview Elementary School Parent-Teacher Association (PTA).